Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kylee Sands - Hi Boys!

Official Model
    Thanks
    Rep

Re: Kylee Sands - Hi Boys!

Hi Guys! Just a quick update - if any of you were FB friends, I didn't delete you, the site got shut down. So BD leaped to my rescue and now kyleesands.com is alive and working. Enjoy the galleries and let me know what you think!

Here's the last pictures from this set - hope you enjoy

Kylee
    There's only one place to see the "Reserve Edition" pix - it's at kyleesands.com!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kylee Sands For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

Congrats and the new site.

Thanks
    Rep

Kylee Sands - Hi Boys!

Hey there sexy BFF > How's sexy gal handling all of my notes / MISS YA

*Allways Wet Between My Legs *

Thanks
    Rep

Kylee, hope you enjoy your stay..

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

welcome kylee i really loved your sexy pics. and i would love to see more of u.can u plz show some of your angel face

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

Sweet!

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kylee Sands View Post
    Hi Boys!! My name is Kylee Sands and a few months ago my husband talked me into taking some pictures, so I figured I'd post them for your viewing pleasure

I've got plenty more where these came from and me and BD are taking more pics regularly so please be sure to check back for more updates! Sorry for not showing you my face right now, but with the job and everything else going on right now, its just not the time. Maybe down the road but hopefully you'll be able to survive without knowing (exactly) what I look like. I'm thinking that since you'll pretty much be able to see every other part of me, in great deal that you will probably let it slide for a while

I hope you like and please be sure to let me know if any of these pics find you "inspired"! I have a little place on Facebook where my special friends can always see all of my pictures, so if you'd like to see some more be sure to friend me up! I'll be looking for you

Be sure to let me know if you'd like to see some more! And if you have a favorite pic and you feel "inspired" shoot me a little note

Hi Kylee:

Thank you so much for posting your pics. I must say you have extremely fine legs, and I would really love to see more of them with High heels

Thanks
    Rep

Great pics. I hope to see more soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to drummer For This Useful Post:

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kylee Sands View Post
    Hi Boys!! My name is Kylee Sands and a few months ago my husband talked me into taking some pictures, so I figured I'd post them for your viewing pleasure

I've got plenty more where these came from and me and BD are taking more pics regularly so please be sure to check back for more updates! Sorry for not showing you my face right now, but with the job and everything else going on right now, its just not the time. Maybe down the road but hopefully you'll be able to survive without knowing (exactly) what I look like. I'm thinking that since you'll pretty much be able to see every other part of me, in great deal that you will probably let it slide for a while

I hope you like and please be sure to let me know if any of these pics find you \"inspired\"! I have a little place on Facebook where my special friends can always see all of my pictures, so if you'd like to see some more be sure to friend me up! I'll be looking for you

Be sure to let me know if you'd like to see some more! And if you have a favorite pic and you feel \"inspired\" shoot me a little note
    Thanks for your pics, you look amazing
    Last edited by Mustang; October 7th, 2013 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks
    Rep

all i can say is 'you got a lucky hubby!' thank you both for the inspiration to both take these pics and to post them here - looking forward to the next set

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast