Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get More Users Posting

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Get More Users Posting

Quote Originally Posted by ioof View Post
    IIRC, vBulletin won't notify you of your own posts, but you should see this one.
    vBulletin can notify you on your e-mail about new post in thread which you subscribed
    "...The thrill is gone, but it won't be for long..."

Thanks
    Rep

Yes, I received mail for both ioof's and motte's posts, but not my own. So, the subscription feature does work.

D.glync - is this not the feature you were thinking? Is there something more specific you were hoping for?

Thanks
    Rep

I subscribed to this thread and didn't get either of your responses nor a pm email for a pm i received Weird

Edit: Looks like it got caught in the spam filter for some reason even though other bu forum emails made it through.
    Last edited by Aaron; November 8th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    Rep

Aaron,
    you wrote that
    Looks like it got caught in the spam filter for some reason even though other bu forum emails made it through.
    So this is usually the main problem to get alert by e-mail about new post in the subscribed thread
    "...The thrill is gone, but it won't be for long..."

Thanks
    Rep

Get More Users Posting

How bout a list of posting ideas for ppl like me who run out of ideas and draw a blank.

Stuff that others would like to see on the forum :- give us lost souls some ideas please lol.

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

As a new user, i found it pretty hard to post here compared to the other forums, where we can just post comments. maybe create more topics where we dont have to upload pics

Thanks
    Rep

Yeah I agree with hacksai on this one. The collection in the Babe sections is already very filled and double posting is not an option. So before I can post up a new babe, I need to make sure no one has posted her already. Just for the record ; I checked through 182 pages on the babe section subforums and I really lost count of how many different babes there are. Some of my collections have no names to it and I don't want to ask for "who's this babe" everytime I upload content.

What I do find interesting to reply to are topics like "Jokes" or "Funny Pictures" for example ! If I get the time, I will definately post more things there and into other threads I COULD post in. Also, I noticed the "Current Activity" ever changing status on my profile . LOL while I'm typing it says : "Replying to Thread Get More Users Posting"

So yeah - I'll check out more of the threads in the forums and see where I can post stuff. On a general note however, you need to know that not all users are comfortable posting anything ! I was on a gaming forum some time ago, active member, in a guild etc. There were also just a handful of people always posting stuff and the majority just reading. It's a condition that's everywhere on the web.

LOL but what's up with the "random question" at the top here ?! It always times out when I type I guess I just type too much but that's me

Thanks
    Rep

Uhh, which reminds me : How do you people handle posting necro (old topics) if there is such a rule ? On other forums, people always get angry when someone replies to an old topic - so we kinda got beaten up not to post to old topics

Thanks
    Rep

Additional pics are always welcome. If all you can add is "She's hot", keep it to yourself. In the General Forum, at the ratio of posters to users sitting at about .0025.
    I'm afraid you'll be hard pressed to find a response.
    "Take this brother, and may you use it well"

Thanks
    Rep

Bumping OLD picture topics/threads is not done, unless you got new pictures.
    Repling to babes posts that is older that 2 weeks is not done, unless you got additional pictures (Beware: We do not allow more than 20 pictures of the same shoot).

Dont worry to much about double posts, we'll have another look.
    But ist better not to, so if you know its posted already: don't.

On our GENERAL FORUM you can open new threads/topics and talk about everything.

HAVE FUN.
    Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone.

When you like a post, hit the "Thanks" button !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123