Thread: Posting Problems

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

Posting Problems

I don't know how to post a picture. I've read and reread the tutorial and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help? What am I doing wrong? Can someone give me a step by step plan on what I need to do? Please don't refer me to the tutorial because I've done that and it is no use. Thanks ????????????

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

This a test because I am new ????

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\b lue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
    {\field{\*\fldinimage=24072_image_123_565lo.jpeg"} }{\fldrslt
    \f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }}\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
    {\field{\*\fldinstimage=24073_image_123_546lo.jpeg "}}{\fldrslt
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }}\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
    {\field{\*\fldinst{HYPERLINK "http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24074_image_123_77lo.jpeg"}}{\fldrsl t
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 }}}

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Posting Problems

OK. So first you choose which allowed imagehost you want to use - I tend to stick with imagechili because I find the stats interesting. So go and create an account on imagechili. Once you've done that, you'll see the following text on the main page "Select an image file to upload | Maximum filesize 5 Megabytes | Flash | Remote" Click on 'Flash'. You're using flash because you can upload more than 5 pictures at a time (but be careful not to choose more than 21 as our forum only accepts 21 pictures per posting).

Then click on the little drop-down menu for 'Thumbnail size' and select the size of thumbnail you want to display. I tend towards extra-large or xxl, though if your connection is slow, smaller thumbnail sizes might be helpful. Then click on 'Select'. This will open up an explorer window and you simply move around your drives till you find the folder your images are in. I tend to keep this simple - D:/BU/Images or something like that. Now select an image and then ctrl-click for specific images, or shift-click to select multiple images at once. Make sure you're not over 21 images. Then click 'Open' and imagechili will go to work uploading them from your computer (this can take a couple of minutes, so go read something and check back in intervals).

When it's finished, it'll show you thumbnails of the images you uploaded and offer you four screens of text to copy from. Choose the one labelled "Thumbnails for Forums" and copy all the text in that box. Then open up a tab for BabeUnion, and go to whichever thread you intend to post in. Scroll to the bottom of the thread, and under 'Quick Reply" paste the text you copied. Then hit 'Post Quick Reply'.

If any of that doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll screenshot the process. Remember only to use the approved imagehosts listed in our rules and not to post more than 21 images from a set (if you're posting from professional sites/studios).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cr1vens For This Useful Post:

Hello I'm new here!
    Thanks
    Rep

How do u post pictures

How do I post pictures

Thanks
    Rep

Re: How do u post pictures

This is why everyone should read the rules.

http://forum.babeunion.com/showthrea...s-on-our-forum
    Last edited by ChesterT; August 12th, 2016 at 02:04 PM. Reason: moved from Babes Forum
    "Take this brother, and may you use it well"