Thread: Communication among Members

Thanks
    Rep

Communication among Members

Not the first time I've noticed but have been reluctant to mention that it seems most posts that don't have pics attached end up being deleted.
    While I appreciate the fact that images are life blood of the forum I think open communications between members promotes community and deserve to be read and retained as a matter of record whether positive or negative (within moral norm).
    If it's a matter of preserving bandwidth I'm sure the administration would be much more effective removing the ocean of duplicate and dead material.
    LET OUR VOICES as well as our pics BE HEARD!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AfterDark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Questions and/or remarks.

I agree a meaningful dialogue among members is a good thing. Someone insisting to broadcast to the world they are willing to have sex with the model in question
    is not. Speaking as a member first. There is nothing worse than finding all the new posts are nothing more than "She's hot". No matter how elegantly it may be written. Also a running commentary over a single post can get old real fast. (no new info, simple up or down responses) So you are correct, first and utmost this is a forum of images.

(I've moved this to the General Forum in hope of getting more feedback from members)
    "Take this brother, and may you use it well"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChesterT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Communication among Members

This is a bit of a tricky issue - we want members to contribute and not just images (though that's the primary purpose of this forum), but I agree with ChesterT that simply saying "I'd do her!" isn't exactly communication (more an announcement of general fact). Questions about models, shoots, general info is well regarded - take pezman4Him's posts with the basic biographical data about models - which is great to know and generally appreciated. As a mod, I'd be more inclined to leave "I'd do her!" posts alone if the poster attached an image from another post (the image that they think captures her the best), or compared and contrasted a couple of photos -

Which is sexier (and why?):

Obviously a lot of our opinions are just personal taste, but at least back up "She's hot!" with "She's hot - great breasts, loved the MetArt shoot!"

Thanks
    Rep

Many times I find giving a post(er) a "Thanks" to be inadequate. I also know the Admins can see the newbies that are just posting "I'd do her", or, "She's hot" are never going to be members that contribute content.

When it comes to comments, I think the Admins and Mods need to lighten up a bit and let the congratulatory and similar entusiastic verbage stand while letting discretion be their Master when it comes to frivolous, pointless comments from the leeches.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tinkie winkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

Possibly we should not regard all "She's hot!" as frivolous 'bumping', and just let it go (until evidence dictates otherwise)....

Thanks
    Rep

I agree with ChesterT and cr1vens about comment only postings.

TW - When you thought that only hitting the Thanks or Reputation buttons was not enough to express your appreciation, have you sent the poster a PM that said thanks and why you liked the posting?
    .... Currently visiting the far side of Mayfield, Kansas!