Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions about babes and other tragedies

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Natasha Belle

Believe me I guess I understand you and I have been chatting with her and her money manger, and I have been told about Kathy Hatch can you tell me if Kathy is really Natasha's Sister. I ask cause I have chatted with some others clam to be Kathy and they tell me that Kathy does not have a Sister only Brother in Colorado and I have been told by Natasha that they are really from Colorado and only say Florida because that is where they went to school for there modeling job. Is that true?

Thanks
    Rep

Lonewolf, from what I can see, you have more information and more of a connection to Natasha than any one of us.

How have you been chatting? As a member of her website?

I don't think any of us here know anything about any sister or siblings, either.

But I'm worried that you keep mentioning money and a "money manager".

I hope you're not being sucked in by someone or by some imposters that are looking to scam you some how.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tinkie winkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

I have been chatting with them on yahoo messenger

Thanks
    Rep

Awright.

Have you really been sending money to someone?

And if so, what for? Did they ask you to send them money for pics of Natasha?

You're asking for trouble if something like that is happening. I feel some kind of scam is under way.

Those people you're talking to could be anybody.

Thanks
    Rep

Yes I have been sending money to the Philippines for a lifetime membership to her.

Thanks
    Rep

Lonewolf79, I think it's probably fair to say that you're the victim of scam. If Belle's website is like most glamour model's sites, then you use the messenger service built into the site, not something external like yahoo or msn messenger. As for sending money, it makes zero sense to send cash to the Philippines when she has a registered and legal business in the States. The services you deal with should be from www.natashabelle.com and nothing else (well, possibly ccbill.com, but only when directed there by her website, not by someone on yahoo messenger). As far as I can tell, there's no such thing as a lifetime membership to her site (which wouldn't make sense as she'll likely retire at some point), just the monthly fees and nothing more.

Definitely a tragedy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cr1vens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

She has told me that she no deals with that site, but that's OK I am thinking about losing contact with her...

Thanks
    Rep

Lonewolf, first, do not send any money to any one. As cr1vens said, Natasha could retire at any time. She could get into a relationship with some guy that doesn't want her getting naked for the world any longer. There is no such thing as lifetime memberships to these models' fansites.

From what i could see Natasha's website looks legitimate. She does run her memberships thru CCBill, which is a reputable money handler for these sites. It looks like her site content is handled by a company located in California. Nothing in the damn Philippines.

And, she offers full HQ photo sets, videos and private chats. She may have a certain time when she's online and has a fanchat for her members or possibly she offers an opportunity to set up an appointment so you can have a private chat with her, usually for an extra charge. But, it will probably have a webcam on her end so you can see her while the two of you are keyboarding your chat talk.
    Her site allows many types of currency including euros.

Do not contact those other people any more.

Thanks
    Rep

I have been told the money I have been sending was to buy personal contact with her to be in my life until I die. I thank You for informing me that I am more than likely being scammed or lied to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123