Thread: Hot Babes Photographed In Water, Like Swimming Pools, Bathtubs, Showers, and jacuzzis

My keyboard works!
    Thanks
    Rep

Smile Hot Babes Photographed In Water, Like Swimming Pools, Bathtubs, Showers, and jacuzzis

One of the favorites in my collection is the issue of Playboy with the Playmate of the Year Spread of Liv Lindeland, for the sweet shot of her in the red hot pants and boots, and especially for the nude shot of her in what appears to be a swimming pool where the water is just up to her crotch,so they use the refraction of light to make that an unbelievable hot shot!
    I love the shot of Playboy Playmate Jill Taylor in the pool in the pic that accompanied her Playmate spread.
    I was just completely blown away by the shot of Playmate Miki Garcia floating on her back in the nude in a swimming pool somewhere.
    Also, the shower shots of Playmate of the Year Barbara Edwards are just beyond belief!!!!
    In Penthouse, there were the shots of Carmen Pope in a swimming pool....whew!
    And some great shots of some of Pets of the Year in bathtubs....
    I loved the shot of Playboy Playmate Debbie Davis in her centerfold shot in the bathtub.
    And the shots of Playboy Playmate Penelope Jimenez in the hot tub with the steam around her were just awesome, man!
    Can you help me out by naming some more shots of hot babes in swimming pools, bathtubs, showers, hot tubs, jacuzzis, lakes, ponds, etc.?
    As a new guy to this site, I am wondering if anyone else is on the same page as me, and maybe even hopefully have some pics they'd like to share with us?
    Yours,
    Top Gun

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topgun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Rep

Re: Hot Babes Photographed In Water, Like Swimming Pools, Bathtubs, Showers, and jacu

Hi Top Gun!
    I fully sure that somebody else from our members have the same position as yours
    So You are not alone in this case even I will try to do my best to help you as well
    Cheers!
    "...The thrill is gone, but it won't be for long..."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MOTTE For This Useful Post: